Your 2024 Steering Committee Representatives
We are pleased to announce the members on your 2024 Steering Committee as elected by you, our members. After tallying the votes, we have two new committee members joining our cadre of REN-ISAC Steering Committee leaders.
- Frank Barton, Husson University
- Jesse Moore, University of Washington (newly elected)
- Joel Rosenblatt, Columbia University (re-elected)
- Isaac Straley, University of Toronto
- John Virden, Miami University
- Ian Washburn, University of Notre Dame (newly elected)
We wish to thank all the candidates who ran. It is the spirit of volunteerism that helps make REN-ISAC such a powerful organization. We would also like to give a huge thank you to our departing Steering Committee members: Jodi Ito (University of Hawaii) and Russell Fulton (University of Aukland). They have served REN-ISAC with distinction during their tenure.
Thank you, as well, to all who voted in this year’s elections.Go Back